We invite you to come and be a part of an ABF Community!
What is an ABF?
An ABF is a medium sized group (15-70 people) that meets during our Sunday morning worship services. ABF’s are one of your best opportunities for connecting here at Lakes Free and for building relationships with people of a similar life stage.
How do I get involved?
ABF’s are offered during both hours on Sunday mornings. Please note the schedule below and find the group that fits you best. ABF groups are organized by life stage, but we invite you to join the group that feels most comfortable to you, regardless of age or marital status.
Please come and visit. We will be happy to welcome you! Come early for coffee, snacks and fellowship!
What happens at an ABF meeting?
- Fellowship: An ABF cultivates a warm, friendly atmosphere to meet people and provides a setting for relationships, spiritual growth, and caregiving.
- Teaching: Bible and topical studies are covered by a team of great teachers.
- Prayer: ABF’s provide time for corporate prayer for your needs and for our congregation.
- Team Led: Each ABF is led by a committed, caring ministry team made up from peers within your group.
9:00 am ABF’s
- Mosaics - All ages & stages. For those who want an intergenerational experience. Meets in Room 235.
- Oikia - Mid 20’s & 30’s, some with infants and young children. Meets in Room 219.
- New Horizons - Mid 30’s & 40’s, some with elementary aged children. Meets in Room 225.
- Crossroads - Mostly 60 & up. Meets in Room 233.
10:30 am ABF’s
- Age to Age - All ages & stages. For those who want an intergenerational experience. Meets in Room 233.
- Kingdom Builders - Mostly 40’s - 50’s, some with teens, some empty nesters. Meets in Room 235.
- Common Ground - 40’s - 60’s, some with teens, some empty nesters. Meets in Room 225.