Planning Your Child's First Visit
We are excited that you are interested in visiting Lakes Free with your children. To help navigate your first visit, here are some things to know:
- Service times are 9:00am and 10:30am.
- We have Sunday programming for all children birth–5th grade.
Nursery-Preschool children may attend one or both hours. Elementary children may attend one hour, and attend worship with their family during the other hour.
What to expect when you come:
- Please plan on arriving approx. 10-15 minutes prior to the service so we can help you become familiar with the children's area, check-in process, and introduce you to the teachers in your child(ren)'s rooms.
- We are mindful of food allergies and we limit the snacks in the classrooms. As a rule, we do not provide snacks for children in K – 5th grade. We serve graham crackers to our toddlers and preschool age children. If your child has medical concerns, please note this in the Allergy section on the registration form. We have a nurse and trained medical staff on-site in case of emergencies.
Pre-register for Sunday School:
To help make the morning run smoothly, we would love to have you pre-register your child(ren) for Sunday school. When you arrive, we will be ready to receive you and your children at any of the 4 Children’s Check-in Stations. If you need help finding your child(ren)'s classroom, please go to the Welcome Desk where on of our friendly staff members will assist you. Please click here to pre-register your child(ren) for Sunday school. (Forms received after 11:00am Friday will not be entered until the following Monday.)
Other helpful information:
- There is a cry room located in the back of the Sanctuary. It can be accessed from the main foyer.
- We have a mother’s nursing room in the Nursery area, located near the Nursery check in window.
- Click here to pre-register your child(ren) for Sunday School.
- Click here for additional information regarding the curriculum used on Sunday AM.
- Click here for information on Wednesday programming.