SUNDAY SERVICES & CLASSES
8:50 & 10:30 am
We’re excited to be meeting in-person and invite you to join us for our Sunday morning worship, ABF & Sunday School classes. Please take note of our current guidelines for our in-person gatherings:
Worship Service Guidelines:
- Masks are required for both services.
- Worship attenders, staff, and volunteers will be expected to maintain social distancing as much as possible for the safety of all our participants.
- Ushers will help participants find seats and dismiss row-by-row at the conclusion of worship.
- Rows will be spaced to maintain social distancing and participants will be asked to leave 2 empty chairs between other individuals or households in attendance.
- As we regather for worship it is our intention to provide a touchless experience. Doors will be propped open as much as possible (or opened by attendants).
- No offering will be collected. Offering drop boxes will be available in our worship areas. We also encourage you to support the ministries of Lakes Free Church by giving online, through mail, or using your bank’s bill pay option.
- For the Lord’s Supper we will continue using pre-packaged, single serving communion cups. Measures will be taken to limit physical contact in distributing the elements.
Sanitizing and Cleaning:
- All worship areas will be thoroughly cleaned prior to Sunday morning.
- A cleaning checklist will be followed to sanitize our facilities between services. This will include: restrooms, doorknobs or handles, light switches, microphones, and anything else that would change hands or be touched.
- Everyone entering Lakes Free Church will be asked to sanitize their hands immediately.
- Sanitization stations will be located throughout our facilities and worship areas.
Children’s and Student’s Programming:
- Programming for Nursery -12th grade will be offered on Sunday mornings during the 8:50am service only.
- Children ages 5 and up will be expected to wear a face mask.
Please stay home and join us online if you have:
- A fever.
- Cough or sore throat.
- Shortness of breath.
- Compromising health issues or are in a vulnerable risk category.
- Experienced any COVID-19 related symptoms in the past 14 days.
- Been in contact with anyone confirmed to have COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
- Any concerns about adhering to the expectations for worship attenders stated in this regathering plan.