8:30 & 10:30 am
We’re excited to be meeting in-person and invite you to join us for our Sunday morning worship. Please take note of our current guidelines for our in-person worship gatherings:
Worship Service Guidelines:
- Masks are required for both services
- In order to maintain 50% capacity, we ask that you register each week by Saturday at 7:00 pm for each Sunday’s worship services.
- Worship attenders, staff, and volunteers will be expected to maintain social distancing as much as possible for the safety of all our participants.
- Ushers will help participants find seats and dismiss row-by-row at the conclusion of worship.
- Rows will be spaced to maintain social distancing and participants will be asked to leave 3 empty chairs between other individuals or households in attendance.
- Handshakes and hugs will be replaced with friendly smiles and waves.
- As we regather for worship it is our intention to provide a touchless experience. Doors will be propped open as much as possible (or opened by attendants).
- Access will be limited within our facilities to worship areas and restrooms.
- Worship guides, Bibles, and communication materials will not be distributed. Please bring your own Bible to worship and use our Lakes Free Church App or website to receive weekly announcements and other points of communication.
- No offering will be collected. Offering drop boxes will be available in our worship areas. We also encourage you to support the ministries of Lakes Free Church by giving online, through mail, or using your bank’s bill pay option.
- For the Lord’s Supper we will continue using pre-packaged, single serving communion cups. Measures will be taken to limit physical contact in distributing the elements.
Sanitizing and Cleaning:
- All worship areas will be thoroughly cleaned prior to Sunday morning.
- A cleaning checklist will be followed to sanitize our facilities between services. This will include: restrooms, doorknobs or handles, light switches, microphones, and anything else that would change hands or be touched.
- Everyone entering Lakes Free Church will be asked to sanitize their hands immediately.
- Sanitization stations will be located throughout our facilities and worship areas.
Children in Worship Services:
- Families with children are welcome to attend either Sunday worship service. Family friendly seating is available downstairs for those that would prefer this option.
- There will be no nursery, childcare, or children’s programming on Sunday mornings.
- Children over the age of 6 will be expected to wear a face mask.
- Our Children’s Ministry team will provide activity packets for kids to use while at their seats during the worship service.
Please stay home and join us online if you have:
- A fever.
- Cough or sore throat.
- Shortness of breath.
- Compromising health issues or are in a vulnerable risk category.
- Experienced any COVID-19 related symptoms in the past 14 days.
- Been in contact with anyone confirmed to have COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
- Any concerns about adhering to the expectations for worship attenders stated in this regathering plan.