Welcome to Lakes Free Online!
Thanks for joining us! Our Sunday message will be streamed here each week at 10:40am.
Are you new to Lakes Free? Please take a moment and fill out our digital connect card. We would love to connect with you this week and say thank you for worshipping with us.
Christmas Missions Offering: Help us bless our missionaries with a special Christmas gift this year. During the month of December we will be collecting a special offering towards a financial gift for our missionaries. To contribute, please choose “Christmas Missions” for online donations or deposit your gift in the offering boxes outside the worship center with a note indicating “Christmas Missions”.
Christmas Apologetics Book: This holiday season we are offering the book “The Case for Christmas” by Lee Strobel. Books will be available for you to pick up at Next Steps. One per family please.
Advent Family Devotional: Children’s Ministry is providing an Advent Family Devotional Box for each family. It’s a quick, easy Advent resource with weekly activities, scripture references, and questions to complete as a family. Pick up a box at your child’s Sunday school class, Nursery area, or at Next Steps. One per family.
January ABF Electives: Begins Sunday, Jan. 7. As we take a break from our regular ABFs (Adult Bible Fellowships) in January, we invite you to participate in one of our elective class offerings. This is a great way to make new connections and grow deeper in your faith! Class details here.
The Peace of Christ
Pastor Jason Carlson
Through Jesus we can find:
- Peace with God
- Peace with life
- Peace with others
1) Christ’s ministry (Ephesians 4:31-32)
2) Christ’s model (John 13:12-17, 34-35)
John 13:12-17, 34-35
3) Christ’s means (Philippians 2:12-13, 4:13)
Philippians 2:12-13, 4:13
Sermon Discussion Questions
Questions for reflection:
- Where do you most need peace this Christmas season?
- What difference can Jesus make in those areas where you need peace?
Questions for discussion:
- Why do we often struggle to find peace during the Christmas season? How can we remedy that?
- As our “Prince of Peace” how does Jesus make a difference in our lives?
- What might it look like for you and/or your family to keep Jesus at the center this Christmas?
Thank you for your support! Click the button below to give online
Fill out the form and let us know you’ve made a decision. We’d love to connect you with a pastor.