Welcome to Lakes Free Online!
Thanks for joining us! Our Sunday message will be streamed here each week at 10:30am.
Save the Date: Gospel-Shaped Home Marriage Conference
Guest Speaker: Greg Speck
More details to come
Moms in Prayer
Meets 3rd Tuesday each month
7:00pm, Prayer Room
Moms in Prayer invites you to have a profound impact on your children and their schools, from preschool to young adult.
Support World Missions
Purchase a cup of coffee at Lakes Cafe for $2 and help support Lakes Free Missionaries. Each month will feature a current Lakes Free Mission partner, with 100% of proceeds donated to their support fund. Current Mission Partner info can be found at the Cafe counter. Cash only.
1. Jesus is the One Moses wrote about. John 6:14-15
“The Lord your God will raise up for you a prophet like me from among your own brothers. You must listen to him.” Deuteronomy 18:15
“Surely this is the Prophet who is to come into the world.” John 6:14
2. Jesus is the One who satisfies our hunger. John 6:1-7
3. Jesus is the One who invites us to join in his work. John 6:8-13
“When they had all had enough to eat, he said to his disciples, ‘Gather the pieces that are left over. Let nothing be wasted.’ So, they gathered them and filled twelve baskets with the pieces of the five barley loaves left over by those who had eaten.” John 6:12-13
4. Jesus is the One who is Lord over earth and sea. John 6:16-21
Jesus does what only God can do.
How would Jesus want us to respond to this season we are in?
• Trust him.
• Stop grumbling and complaining.
• Pray for one another.
• Love one another.
• Join in his work.
Questions for Reflection:
1. Why is this miracle so significant that it was recorded in all four gospels?
2. Can you identify with Philip and Andrew when they felt like their resources were inadequate? What have you done at times like that?
3. What can we learn from the boy who gave his five loaves and two fish to Jesus?
Questions for Discussion:
1. Jesus was preparing the disciples for ministry after his resurrection. What do you think he wanted them to learn from these two miraculous events?
2. Why do you think Jesus asked the disciples to gather the leftovers?
3. What storms are you facing right now? How does Jesus presence calm our fears?
Thank you for your support! Click the button below to give online
Fill out the form and let us know you’ve made a decision. We’d love to connect you with a pastor.